Transfer Certificate

1. A clear calendar week's notice in writing or a month's fee in lieu of notice must be given before the pupil's withdrawal.

2. Those who leave school in May must in all cases pay the fees for the previous Academic session.

3. Transfer certificate is issued only when all the dues of the school are settled.

4. If application of withdrawal is given after 15th June then pro-rata fee will be charged.